KPMG India to newly appoint Hitesh Gajaria as Head of Tax from April 2018. Gajaria will succeed Girish Vanvari.
- November 27, 2018
This article provides an overview of Panama’s transfer pricing regime and how to comply with the country’s evolving transfer pricing landscape, especially in view of the Government’s concerted effort to tackle aggressive MNE tax practices.
Read TP News for FREE!
- Swiss Federal Council approves tax treaty with Bahrain September 4, 2020
- Proposed modifications to the German Transfer Pricing Legislation September 4, 2020
- New OECD data provides insight into MNE tax activity July 10, 2020
- Cameco wins Canadian transfer pricing tax dispute July 7, 2020
- Thailand moves to apply VAT to foreign digital services July 2, 2020