KPMG India to newly appoint Hitesh Gajaria as Head of Tax from April 2018. Gajaria will succeed Girish Vanvari.
- November 27, 2018
This article provides an overview of Panama’s transfer pricing regime and how to comply with the country’s evolving transfer pricing landscape, especially in view of the Government’s concerted effort to tackle aggressive MNE tax practices.
Read TP News for FREE!
- South Africa issues tax guidance on royalty, interest withholding tax May 5, 2021
- New UN transfer pricing manual released April 30, 2021
- Paschal Donohoe discusses international tax reform April 23, 2021
- Ireland consulting on tax treaty policy April 23, 2021
- Fabrizia Lapecorella to chair OECD’s Committee on Fiscal Affairs from 2022 April 23, 2021