KPMG India to newly appoint Hitesh Gajaria as Head of Tax from April 2018. Gajaria will succeed Girish Vanvari.
- November 27, 2018
This article provides an overview of Panama’s transfer pricing regime and how to comply with the country’s evolving transfer pricing landscape, especially in view of the Government’s concerted effort to tackle aggressive MNE tax practices.
Read TP News for FREE!
- US Treasury releases 2020-2021 Priority Guidance Plan November 19, 2020
- Richard Minor joins USCIB as tax lead November 19, 2020
- South Africa tax authority building APA legislative framework November 19, 2020
- MAP cases still taking a long time to be resolved: OECD November 19, 2020
- Malta releases DAC6 XML Schema and User Guide November 17, 2020