KPMG India to newly appoint Hitesh Gajaria as Head of Tax from April 2018. Gajaria will succeed Girish Vanvari.
- November 27, 2018
This article provides an overview of Panama’s transfer pricing regime and how to comply with the country’s evolving transfer pricing landscape, especially in view of the Government’s concerted effort to tackle aggressive MNE tax practices.
Read TP News for FREE!
- Ireland confirms new DAC6 reporting format July 20, 2021
- Australia designing tax policy for patent box July 20, 2021
- African Tax Administration Forum responds to ‘historic’ international tax reform July 19, 2021
- Anti-avoidance tax measures introduced through Pakistan Finance Bill 2021 July 19, 2021
- 130 tax jurisdictions agree on digital economy taxation July 19, 2021