KPMG India to newly appoint Hitesh Gajaria as Head of Tax from April 2018. Gajaria will succeed Girish Vanvari.
- November 27, 2018
This article provides an overview of Panama’s transfer pricing regime and how to comply with the country’s evolving transfer pricing landscape, especially in view of the Government’s concerted effort to tackle aggressive MNE tax practices.
Read TP News for FREE!
- US, Europe discuss digital economy taxation January 30, 2021
- Janet Yellen takes oath as first female US Treasury Secretary January 27, 2021
- OECD updates guidance on COVID-19 pandemic and tax treaties January 22, 2021
- Ireland updates corporate tax roadmap January 22, 2021
- Outline and Considerations for the Pillar One Blueprint Proposals for Amount A January 22, 2021