KPMG India to newly appoint Hitesh Gajaria as Head of Tax from April 2018. Gajaria will succeed Girish Vanvari.
- November 27, 2018
This article provides an overview of Panama’s transfer pricing regime and how to comply with the country’s evolving transfer pricing landscape, especially in view of the Government’s concerted effort to tackle aggressive MNE tax practices.
Read TP News for FREE!
- Namibia signs BEPS tax convention October 6, 2021
- EU Council adopts position on public country by country reporting of tax info October 6, 2021
- Anguilla, Dominica, and Seychelles removed from EU tax blacklist October 6, 2021
- Overview of Transfer Pricing in India August 10, 2021
- Global minimum tax solution to declining corporate tax rates August 2, 2021